Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's all about the equipment - installment 3

I'm not sure if this is actually the third installment in the series of blog posts where I've talked about the need to have the right equipment for whatever activities I undertake. Yesterday, I bought two non-stick teflon frying pans (I'm not going to tell the make so that I don't get into trouble). At any rate, these were the two best purchases I've done recently, because now I can do scrambled eggs for breakfast and not have to work for an hour cleaning them.

Another piece of equipment I recently found very useful was a pair of sunglasses (excellent sunglasses, by the way). Given Vancouver's recent hot weather and sunny skies, I have really given them excellent use. Particularly because I use contact lenses, so I really need to use sunglasses when hanging out outdoors.

No comments: