Thursday, August 24, 2006

Elements of Soul featuring Mia Taylor - Head Above Water

Wow :)

My first two comments from two well-established bloggers... YAY!

I haven't really taken the time to link to other Vancouver- (or other) based blogs, but sometimes I am not sure I have the content to enrich them... well, I'll give it a good try. This weekend I shall put some time into connecting with some other blogs.

In the mean time, I want to recommend my latest acquisition on Beatport (yes, I do pay for music!)... Head Above Water by Elements of Soul featuring Mia Taylor. It's such a cool song. I've had it in my head for the past hour or so. I can't stop listening to it. It's soulful, it's deep house and it's very much in the lines of The Rurals and Deep Six (as argued by Guidance Recordings in their review). If you click on their webpage you'll be able to listen to the version I bought - (Axwell's Star Beach Mix) -- well, only a tiny bit. Worth the purchase, though!

No comments: