Saturday, June 02, 2007

Am I an Old Soul?

Those of you who know me very well (particularly my very closest friends) will find it amusing that I'm posting something about myself in my blog. I usually blog about life in Vancouver, environmental issues, restaurants, music and movies. But I couldn't help but try to check out one of the gazillion tests that the internet has to offer. This one is called "What Kind of Soul Are You?"... many of the test questions applied to me, so I responded in one way and I am sure I'd get a completely response if I had felt differently when responding. So these are the test results of June 2nd, 2007...

You Are an Old Soul

You are an experienced soul who appreciates tradition.
Mellow and wise, you like to be with others but also to be alone.
Down to earth, you are sensible and impatient.
A creature of habit, it takes you a while to warm up to new people.

You hate injustice, and you're very protective of family and friends
A bit demanding, you expect proper behavior from others.
Extremely independent you don't mind living or being alone.
But when you find love, you tend to want marriage right away.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul and Visionary Soul
What Kind of Soul Are You?

Now, not that I mind the test results, but I am not 100% sure it takes me a long time to warm up to new people. But the rest of the test results sound somewhat like me. I'm curious to know what kind of souls you are, dear readers :)

No comments: