Saturday, April 21, 2007

Complete and absolute random thought - Sailor Moon

If you happen to have children (or nieces, like in my case) I am sure you've watched Sailor Moon at some point in your lives. My nieces used to love this show and I sat down a few times to watch it with them.

One of my best friends and I always used to make fun of the extra long time it took Serena to transform into Sailor Moon (as though the villain is going to be waiting there, patiently ... "ok, I know you need to transform into Sailor Moon, I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs... oh, ok... you're ready to fight now? Oh, ok... give me a minute, I'll be right there with you...")

This one was by and large my favorite transformation. That being said, it still takes Sailor Moon a long time... but whatever, the villains always were kind enough to wait for her...



Completely random thought in the middle of a productive night.

No comments: