Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly of being a good cook

Not that I am tooting my own horn, but frankly, I cook a great curry chicken. This time I made it with mushrooms, onions, curry paste (red curry) and a bit of tomato sauce to reduce the heat, and boy is it tasty. The only problem now is that, since I cooked a lot of it, now I've had two helpings of rice with curry chicken since lunch (and I did eat a sandwich for lunch!). This is not going to do any wonders to my diet :(

UPDATE .-- I found a recipe for tagliatelle and curry chicken. Yummy! I have always been a fan of pasta with curry. Paesano's (in Richmond) has a mean chicken curry with penne. I am also a fan of Incendio's (Burrard) curry with pasta. But today I'm cooking it with white rice.

No comments: