Sunday, September 23, 2007

Restaurant review - Swiss Chalet (Boundary and Lougheed Highway)

In more than a decade living in Canada, I had never set foot on Swiss Chalet. It was always funny to hear the commercials and see the postings for new employees (the branch on Broadway and almost Balaclava is fairly new). But I never actually thought of eating there. So when J suggested that we try it out (given that it's sort of a family place) I thought "heck, why not?". So off we went. I have to say that the portions are generous, the food is fairly good (you can't go wrong with rotisserie chicken, baked potato and garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette) and inexpensive. The dry ribs with honey garlic were very tasty too :) Honestly, I will go back to Swiss Chalet, even if it sounds corny!

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill (Lougheed Hwy) in Burnaby

No comments: