Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Restaurant review - Sha Lin Noodle House

I went to Sha Lin Noodle House a couple of weeks back with A, because she was feeling not very well yet hungry, so we headed to Broadway and Cambie for lunch. Now, if it was up to me, I probably would have just made her chicken soup, but she likes this place.

Another strange quirk of mine: I dislike Chinese food, in general. I can do a couple of dishes here and there, but for the most part, I don't like it at all. Bad memories from living in residence. That being said, the gyozas and noodle soups here (they call them pulled noodle soup) are just unbelievable, and not expensive. I can see how A really likes this place, and she is not the only one. I found a review of Sha Lin Noodle House on Beyond Robson as well!

Sha Lin Noodle House in Vancouver

No comments: