Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Congratulations Bif Naked and Ian Walker

I have always liked Bif Naked's music, and since my blog tends to be Vancouver-centric, it's just fitting that I write about her wedding (which happened just recently). Her Wikipedia entry indicates that although she was born in New Delhi, she was raised in Vancouver. She married The Vancouver Sun's Ian Walker (a sports reporter according to the Sun's website) on September 29th, 2007.

Now, I saw the photo gallery on the Sun website, and I don't know what you guys think but her facial expression is somewhat shy and even a tad self-conscious. She looks overjoyed and happy (quite obviously) but I wonder if she was a bit self-conscious of all the attention (had I remembered when she was getting married, I probably would've just showed up -- judging by the pictures the wedding must have been beautiful).

One of the songs I like the most of Bif Naked is "My Whole Life". I have not been able to find the song either on iTunes (I must not be looking the right way) or a full video on YouTube, so this will have to do. And again, even though I've never met her in person, congratulations to her and her husband!

No comments: