Monday, October 29, 2007

Sushi in Vancouver - One witty review

I love sushi, despite the negative memories I have of some Tokyo-based freelance writer [Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named]. I speak the language (very little at the moment, but it can come back any time), and I have lovely Japanese friends. Therefore, I always jump with joy at the opportunity to try new sushi restaurants.

This is not a post on "where you can find sushi in Vancouver" (I don't have the time to create this type of blog post, though I'd encourage you to go and check my restaurant reviews - some fairly good sushi places include Kaide, Kishu Mountain, Tanpopo, to name a few). No, this post is actually intended to rave about another witty review post, published a couple of months ago in The Georgia Straight.

Written by Amanda Growe and Craig Takeuchi, this is probably one of the wittiest restaurant reviews I have read in a long time. Enjoy!

No comments: