Monday, October 01, 2007

Linking back to UrbanSpoon

Thanks to Rebecca @ Miss604.com, I found out about UrbanSpoon. It's sort of like DineHere.ca, but with a different (more geographically-oriented and visual) interface. At any rate, I added their code to a couple of my restaurant reviews. I think I've reviewed about 70 different restaurants for dinner, 17 for brunch and a number of coffee shops, so I am not sure I want to link each one of my posts to UrbanSpoon on my own. Rebecca suggested a method to link back my restaurant reviews, but I have an insane amount of them on my blog, so I'll let you know how fast UrbanSpoon picks up my reviews :)

2 comments:

Ethan said...

Hi Raul,

Let me know if I can help get the rest of your reviews linked up quickly.

Thanks!
Ethan

Raul said...

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for the offer. Do you have an email? Or better yet, here is mine:

hummingbird604@gmail.com

Thanks!