Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Miscellaneous and quick post

I will itemize this post because I don't want to waste my reader's time :) so without further ado:
  • I will be doing a lot of Spoonbacks (that means, I am linking my restaurant reviews to Urban Spoon) in the next few days. I still haven't found out how to include the gadget unless I edit each post individually. I find that Urban Spoon is a useful resource to concentrate information on local restaurants, bars and coffee shops. However, my continuous update of my blog posts may screw your RSS feed, though, since when I update on Blogspot, sometimes a few RSS readers will pick it up as though it is a recent post when it is an old post. Sorry about the inconvenience.
  • I haven't seen any of the movies of the Vancouver International Film Festival. However, Jark at Beyond Robson has a whole series of reviews, so mosey over there if you want to learn more about these movies. I may show up to one and possibly two movies, but don't think this will happen before next week.
  • I have been trying to do an interview on sustainable restaurants, I just haven't gotten around to it because I've been swamped with work.
  • I hate this weather. I simply hate it. And this year I am the best prepared I have ever been in a decade in Vancouver. I have enough rain gear, boots, jackets, everything. I have even ran in the rain (and didn't freak out). But I just hate the cold and the weather.
Ok, so that is that. I will be back soon.

No comments: