Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Being a good cook may signify over-eating :)

I am (luckily or unfortunately) a fairly good cook, and one of my specialty dishes is Pasta a la Puttanesca. The only problem is that once I'm hungry and enjoying one particular flavor (or set of flavors), it's really hard to stop eating. I switched to rice and thus I ended up making some sort of mixture of Jambalaya and burgoo.

I really love this type of food (gumbos, burgoos, etc), and since my good friend LM suggested that I try less wheat, I have enjoyed cooking these dishes. The only problem is I can't stop myself! I bought a type of sausage called "garlic tube" and I have eaten it in scrambled eggs and sandwiches like there's no tomorrow. That's the only problem with me. Once I enjoy a specific flavor, it's hard for me to say no to it.

No comments: