Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ghosts from the past

November is usually a hard month for me, since (as I have mentioned before), I ended my longest and (at the time) most profound romantic relationship ever at the beginning of a November (not this year but a few years back). This relationship was ended on a very sour note, as my ex cheated on me. It was at the end of this relationship that I first got to use the phrase "If I never see you again, it will be too soon" .

It's always hard to find a way to just put all that behind me. Some days I feel as though I'll never think back again about the time when we were together, and some other days I feel as though these ghosts come back to haunt me. How can we be assured that these ghosts are gone for good?

1 comment:

Caro said...

my xboyfriend just doesn't vacate my mind, nor my heart. Maybe it's only ghosts now? who knows, but ghosts or not if you find a remedy let me know