Saturday, July 28, 2007

Caffeine crazed - The tradition of working at coffee shops

The phrase “working at a coffee shop” has often triggered a few strange comments from my friends. “Are you actually working as a barista?” is often one of them. The truth is no, I don’t work at a coffee shop, but I do work AT a coffee shop. Yeah, I know it sounds strange. What that statement means is that I often bring my laptop and some papers to work with and start my work. That’s what I mean by “working at a coffee shop”. And on that note, two things.
  • Caffeine is not working. I’m very sleepy.
  • Vancouver has LOTS of coffee shops with wireless that you can work at.
I found a really neat webpage that tracks WiFi in Vancouver (coffee shops particularly). Check it out.

Because nobody living with AIDS should live with hunger” (A Loving Spoonful), please consider donating.

No comments: