Saturday, July 28, 2007

V.I.P. Theme

Pamela Anderson, from our own beautiful British Columbia, has made a name for herself in many ways, one of them through her formerly syndicated TV show, “VIP”. I loved the music and I always wanted to have the YouTube clip. Managed to find it once, then it was quickly removed. Managed to find it again, though. Don’t you like the music? If I had my own TV show, I’d like this type of music as the theme. Of course, I don’t have my own TV show but hey I still like this tune!

UPDATE - My pledges are up to $ 57.00 already! YAY :-) I thought I would do worse than that, hehe. So keep'em coming... and to those who have donated, many thanks!

Because nobody living with AIDS should live with hunger” (A Loving Spoonful), please consider donating.

The video starts here.

No comments: