Saturday, July 28, 2007

Greener restaurants

Ok, so I'll have to show J this post so that he can believe that I wasn't joking when I mentioned that I wanted to make a career in restaurant sustainability (down the road, perhaps not now). Well, I found out that there is such a thing as the Green Restaurant Association. While still a US organization, I am hoping that we'll be doing the same here in Canada very soon. And to be fair, I eat out enough that I can say I know a lot of Vancouver's local restaurants (make sure to check my posts on places to dine out by reading through the 58 posts that have 'dining out' as the tag).

Because nobody living with AIDS should live with hunger” (A Loving Spoonful), please consider donating.

UPDATED - It is annoying that the time stamp doesn't show correctly. I posted this at 8.30pm sharp. Grrr... not funny. Anyhow, needed to add the link for sponsorship anyways.

No comments: