Saturday, July 28, 2007

My passion for dancing.

Phew, I almost didn't make it - I needed wireless access and I had to find a place.

I used to be a trained dancer, and abandoning it is something I regret every day of my life. It is something that defines me and that I am actually good at. And now I see all these fun dance-related events and I feel that my heart sinks, because I have been unable to participate in any of them. So I have decided to start anew, and to join several of these events.

  • The Sunday Afternoon Salsa at Robson Square, organized (I think) by SalsaVancouver.net, take place on Sunday afternoons during July and August, from 3:00pm to 7:00pm.

I think I need to go back to dancing as part of my weekly routine and my life in general. And these events are free, so they shouldn’t weigh heavily on any of our wallets.

Hope you’re enjoying the blogs. I got to go to work, so I need to find a couple of coffee shops with wireless. I tell you, it’s hard to blog and take the bus!

Because nobody living with AIDS should live with hunger” (A Loving Spoonful), please consider donating.


No comments: