Monday, August 06, 2007

Rounding up a great weekend :)

I probably should've blogged in reverse. My weekend started on Friday with a phenomenal dinner (sushi) at a place I will review later. The dinner was not the highlight of the evening. It was the company. J picked me up and drove to C and B's and then we headed for sushi (review forthcoming). Then we went back to B and C's place and consumed copious amounts of red wine. B and C are two of the most caring people I've ever met, and they really are always looking out for me. For that, I am very grateful. I absorbed so much good energy and positive vibes in the past weekend that I feel fully recharged. Friday night, Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday all day, three days of only positive energy, great friends, good food and amazing entertainment. What more can you ask for?

Oh, and on Friday night, the night cap was a great chat with D who had M over for a visit. They hadn't seen each other in 20 years so it was a great reunion. I think by then I was a bit above my tolerance level for CH3CH2OH. So I ran on Saturday not only hungover but still processing the alcohol. Whooops :)

No comments: