Friday, January 25, 2008

Dine Out Vancouver 2008 - my $ 15 per person recommendations

I know, how on Earth did I manage to not talk about Dine Out Vancouver 2008? Particularly since my dining out posts are the most popular on my blog. I know, guilty as charged. Truth be told, one of my New Year's resolution was to be more budget-conscious. And that can't be done if I'm dining out every week/weekend. Still, I've been to a few restaurants already (but trying to have more budget-conscious brunches and dinners). Couple of new restaurants I'll review in the next few days.

Now, since we're talking about budget-conscious, what are your options for Dine-Out that I would recommend. This list is taken from the Tourism Vancouver website, just adding my own personal opinion.

The list of participating restaurants is here.

And now, for my own personal recommendations

- Ashiana - had dinner here once, it was fantastic. Worth trying.

- Nyala - already reviewed on my blog, excellent food.

- The Old Spaghetti Factory - can't go wrong with this one. Abundant portions, tasty.

- The Sunset Grill - reviewed for brunch, excellent dinner items too.

Curious about

- Migz - hmmm... never been, interesting menu.

- Maria Taverna - can't recall if I've been (I think I have). Interesting menu.

- The Irish Heather - I've been, but not in a long time. Interesting...

Let me know if you have any other recommendations.

No comments: