Monday, January 14, 2008

Processing speeds

I've been back in Vancouver for less than a week. During that period, I've had to do a lot of work (both personal, chores, errands and work, work). Normally, my processing speed is quite high and I end up doing a gazillion things. But right now I am tired and don't want to work as hard as I did in 2007, so I think I'm going to take the rest of this evening easy. Particularly since the weather is not cooperating! The wind is so strong that I thought I was going to start flying.

I need some time to just be on my own as well. Some ME time (which seems unlikely since there's a tonne of stuff to do). Perhaps I'll end up going to bed early. One thing I will do is to turn off my phone. Friends of mine have had the bad luck of calling me at 10 pm when I've already gone to sleep, and it really screws my sleeping patterns, so I will nonchalantly turn it off.

No comments: