Monday, January 14, 2008

What a great weekend!

Phew! Back to the grind, and also back to my usual social routine. I went for coffee with J, B and C on Friday night (lots of laughs and good times). Saturday morning, brunch with Nomade Moderne and CS. Great times too (although I arrived late! ooops, hate it when that happens).

Saturday night, JH was my date for a wine and cheese party. Great hosts, wonderful people, amazing wine, and one of the hottest girls on the planet as my date :) Great times indeed! I got home around 3.30am. Sunday I should have played volleyball but was way too hungover. So I just went out to do some Costco/Safeway/shopping runs with J. We spent a quiet and nice evening, which included installing some software and hardware on my computer (yeah, I'm turning into a geek).

The week looks a bit daunting as I have social and work commitments pretty much all week, and my weekend is already booked (with the mere exception of Saturday morning). WOW. And here I thought I was going to have quiet times when I got back. Think again, Raul!

No comments: