Monday, January 21, 2008

The potential move from Blogger to WordPress

My readership has steadily increased, but there is still a few hurdles to broader dissemination of my writing. Apparently, WordPress is a better platform for trackbacks. Whenever I try to trackback on any blogger's site, it never appears. That's kind of frustrating, as I find the Blogger platform very user-friendly.

So, it seems as though, unless I can find a way to make Blogger speak to WordPress and link the trackbacks, I will be switching to WP any time soon. I'm sort of worried about the amount of time I'll have to spend cleaning up my entries, but at the same time, I do want my readership to increase, and it'll be hard to do unless I switch to WP.

1 comment:

Paul Hillsdon said...

Come on down! It's nicer over here on WP :)