Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hitting the floor running

While we were at a conference, and after introducing me to a colleague of hers, a former professor of mine used this expression to indicate that I would start working again as soon as I got back from my holidays. I had never heard it before, and found it quite cute.

So, I have hit the floor running... I spent all of today writing letters, in meetings, and running errands here and there. A quick stop at Nomade Moderne's office for a short conversation and catch-up, and had to continue on. I do have a lot of work to do, but I'm intent on taking it easy tonight...

Not sure what to do. I think I might watch a movie or old episodes of TV shows that I like. What I do know is that I don't want to clean my apartment and/or unpack some more. I also want to take some time away from the computer. Geeky as I've become, I'm quite happy to just read a book or watch some TV. Maybe organize my CDs for a bit. Will tell you what I ended up soon enough.

PS - Yeah, I know I still owe you guys a full 411 on my holidays. Too tired to process anything. Will get back into it soon enough though.

No comments: